Welcome to WOW!
The Women on Wellness Retreat empowers and motivates women across the State of West Virginia to take control of their health and the health of their families, body, mind and spirit by adding fun back into healthy lifestyles.
The mission of a Women on Wellness event is to empower and motivate women to make positive lifestyle changes for themselves and their families.
We will accomplish this by:
- Leading a community lead grass roots effort that will reach across the state community, one woman at a time.
- Making healthy lifestyles fun.
- Providing a non-stressful, safe environment to participate in health screenings, try movement activities, educational sessions lead by experts designed to provide women with the skills they need to become informed consumers and advocates for themselves and their families and to develop supportive relationships.
- Providing the tools develop SMART goals.
- Connect women to the resources in their community to help them achieve their goals.
- World Healthcare Congress Interview Zone with Betty Critch
- …Click here to read more about WOW!
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY LEADERSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION : Would you like to be a leader of wellness in your community? Try This WV and the Greenbrier WOW community partnership is setting up 3 individuals with the opportunity to get certified as fitness instructors for no cost to them. Become a physical fitness leader, teach classes to those who usually don’t have access to group activity, and perhaps start your own business! Open to residents of Rainelle, Quinwood, and Rupert, West Virginia. Must be 18 or older. Please fill out the application, save it to your computer and email a copy to email@example.com by November 7th.
REGISTER HERE for the upcoming Ladies Night in Rainelle, WV NOV.12 6-9pm at Rainelle Elementary School
WOW on Facebook: